APPLE PIE OATS
Author: Eda Gul
- ½ cup rolled oats, not quick oats
- 1 apple, grated or finely chopped
- ½ cup soy/plant based milk
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- ¼ teaspoon allspice powder
- 1½ Tablespoons coconut sugar
- Fresh strawberries
- Desiccated coconut
- Place all ingredients into a pot and stir over high heat.
- When the mixture comes to the boil, turn heat to low and continue stirring for a further 3 minutes or until desired consistency is reached. [I like mine with the liquid more absorbed.]
- Top with fresh strawberries and desiccated coconut.