I know it’s bold to say, this is the BEST VEGAN MAYONNAISE ever! And I know you’ll tell me “Hey Edi, that’s totally subjective and biased because you made it!” so I have had this tested by friends and they have said it’s the best vegan mayonnaise ever! So that’s where we’re at. I’m here, you’re there, sitting, perhaps laying, reading this recipe. This life changing recipe.
What’s more, it is ridiculously, laughably, crazily easy to make. You may thank me later or not because you’re mouth may be full with this delicious mayonnaise.
In my pre-vegan days, whole egg mayo was my choice. My best vegan mayonnaise tastes freakishly like whole egg mayo, freakishly. And freaking great too!
Is it healthy for you? No, and I’m not here to tell you it is. If it were, I’d probably eat it in one sitting.
Is it good for your soul? Abso-freaking-lutely! Use it as a chip dip, on your burgers, in your ranch, Caesar salad, anywhere you would mayo. This really is the best vegan mayonnaise. Fo’ real!
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT HERE:
- ⅓ Cup (125 mls) Soy Milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½-1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ⅔ Cup (250 mls) mild tasting vegetable oil [sunflower, grapeseed etc. (not olive oil)]
- Use a stick mixer with a tall cup that fits snugly with the stick mixer.
- Add the milk, salt and pepper and dijon mustard, followed by the oil into the mixing cup.
- Place the stick mixer at the base of the mixing cup, ensuring it is completely flush.
- Begin to mix and once the mixture begins to emulsify, slowly raise the stick mixture to incorporate all the oil.
- Empty into a jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.