MIXED BERRY MUFFINS
- 180 ml soy milk + 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds + 3 Tablespoons water
- 300 g wholemeal flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 100 g coconut sugar
- 100 g coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 120 g frozen mixed berries
- Preheat oven with NO FAN option selected to 200°C and line a 12-hole muffin tin with liners.
- Combine the soy milk and apple cider vinegar and stir, then set aside for 5 minutes.
- Combine chia seeds and water and stir, then set aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Add the chia seeds mix and vanilla bean paste to the Soy Buttermilk and stir to combine, then pour into the flour mix.
- Add the coconut oil and stir thoroughly until incorporated well and no dry flour is left over.
- Add the mix berries and gently fold through.
- Distribute equal amounts into the line muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.